Top 25 Reasons to Use Rentals for your Event
Rental companies, the superheroes of the event world!
1. You don’t have to buy! You can have that beautiful china you spied in Martha Stewart Magazine and lust after for your dinner party for less than a quarter of the cost, PLUS
2. You don’t need to worry about where and how to store it, AND
3. No washing required! The linens, glassware and plates are ready to use when they arrive. At the end of the event, simply place the items back in the rack for the rental company to pick up.
4. Yes, I said pick up. The rental company will take care of getting the items to and from your event location, it doesn’t get much easier!
5. The possibilities are just about endless! No matter the theme, season, or look, chances are that a rental company has the items to make your vision come to life.
6. Love Boat theme? No problem. Royal wedding? Sure Thing. Rustic Chic? Done, and done.
9. Because the staff works with professional caterers, and possibly your caterer, they will likely have insight to what their particular needs are, making communication with your vendors much easier!
10. Let’s say you’re in a pinch and completely forgot a certain aspect of your event – say a coffee station, for example. Rental companies typically have their inventory handy and can have the items ready the week, day prior or even the day of your event!
11. Too many wonderful ideas? Event specialists with a full knowledge of their inventory will listen to your vision, offer options and creative input.
12. Aren’t the creative type? Rental companies often post ideas on their website or social media sites, and they may even have displays in their showroom to inspire you!
13. Are you a visual person? That’s exactly what the showroom is for! You can even set up a mock table with different looks to determine what will work best.
14. If you are one of those few talented individuals who can visualize – typically an inventory database is kept on the rental company’s website where you can peruse items, create a wish list or quote and estimate cost.
15. Renting is green! Reusing some items dozens if not hundreds of times is the ultimate form of recycling!
16. Whether you’re looking for the latest trend or a classic look – rental companies will always have options to choose from.
17. Rental items create a lasting, professional impression for your guests and make it look like you hired a designer for your event!
18. Found the perfect venue, but need more space? A tent is a great way to supplement the event space and create a separate area for your guests to eat, dine, or dance in without worrying about weather!
19. Don’t have time to set up your tables and chairs? Rental companies may offer this as an optional service.
20. Unexpected cold front coming through the day of your event? Portable heaters are available to add warmth and glow!
21. Your local event rental company can also help you create beautiful centerpieces when an expensive floral arrangement may not be in the budget. Votives, floating candles or lanterns all make great alternatives!
22. You went with a hotel for your three-day business event, great choice! Almost everything you need is on site and provided by the hotel which works out perfect for your meetings. However, for the reception on the last day, you want to transform the room and create a fun, festive atmosphere. Ditch the traditional hotel ballroom chairs, throw on some beautiful shiny linens, add up-lighting to the perimeter of the room and drop down a dance floor. Voila!
23. Need a charcoal or gas grill for your family reunion? Rental companies have those too!
24. Your event has grown to three times the number of people than originally expected. How will everyone see and hear the speaker? Rental companies often carry staging, podiums, microphones, and audio visual equipment, helping to make your event is a home run!
25. Whether your party is for 10 or 100 people, rental companies can are here to help plan events of all sizes with options ranging from casual to extravagant!